- For a limited time only, PBS is streaming a free documentary on America’s diabetes epidemic
- More than 114 million American adults have diabetes or prediabetes and the economic ramifications of this condition are enormous. The U.S. spent $350 billion treating diabetes in 2019 alone
- One of the best strategies to beat COVID-19 is to get any underlying chronic conditions under control; Type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure can often be reversed via healthy diet and lifestyle
- Type 2 diabetes is a diet-derived condition. It’s rooted in insulin resistance and faulty leptin signaling, caused by chronically elevated insulin and leptin levels. As such, it can be effectively treated and reversed through dietary and other lifestyle means
- Research has shown fasting and a cyclical ketogenic diet can improve insulin sensitivity and reverse diabetes. Staying physically active is also important, as excessive sitting blocks a number of insulin-mediated systems, including muscular and cellular systems that process blood sugar
Interesting timing for this video below from Propaganda Broadcasting Corporation. We are concerned that diabetes is being weaponized against citizens. What happens to diabetics if the insulin supply chain breaks down? Where do we source insulin? Where did diabetes come from and what is its purpose or consequences?
Why is sugar always blamed? Could diabetes actually be caused by nefarious scientists with agendas of depopulation and bioweapons?
For now, let’s watch this PBS special on diabetes which, because it is PBS, will be full of propaganda, misdirection and misinformation. For now, sit back and listen to what the “official narrative” is. It will give you a basic understanding of the diabetes medical universe so that when we start ripping it to shreds, you will know the underlying propaganda.
BTW: Patriots, we need to stockpile insulin and make sure that it is sourced in the United States ASAP. Furthermore, we need to look at the salt treatment and find out why it hasn’t the patent owner hasn’t released it to suffering diabetics.