Re: Scytl, Paragon Group Limited, Patrick Creans (the cardboard cutout over this printing and vote rigging empire)
There are certain operating addresses used many times among these subsidiaries. That is likely where the servers were, IMHO. Also, the servers in Spain may have changed owners from Scytl to Paragon on paper, but it is certain they did not move and continued operating at (1) Calle Enric Grandados Street, 84, Barcelona 08008, (2) Calle Miguel Yuste 45, Madrid 28037, (3) Lower Ground Floor, Park House, 16/18, Finsbury Circus, London, England, EC2M 7EB, (4) 4060 Kingswood Road, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Dublin, Ireland, among the many on this list of 118 subsidiaries.
Also, we see DLA Piper LLP, HSBC Bank, Barclays, NatWest, Lloyds, Allied Irish Bank (AIB), CIB Bank (Hungary) and RBC, Grant Thorton UK in relationship to Scytl/Paragon/Patrick Creans—all British/Irish. Given the intimate relationships of these entities with the British Crown. This proves massive foreign interference.
Board of Directors. (Oct. 30, 2020). Call for Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting (Convocatoria junta extraordinaria) – aka merger (euphemistically called a bankruptcy) with Paragron Group Limited (UK). Scytl Secure Electronic Voting SA (Spain).
Note: Only two of six Scytl entities in Spain were involved in this merger. Four others still operate. Note only two operating addresses, in Barcelona and Madrid.
- Scytl Secure Electronic Voting SA (in liquidation), Calle Enric Grandados Street, 84, Barcelona 08008*
- Plataforma Civiciti S.L. (in liquidation), Calle Enric Grandados Street, 84, Barcelona 08008*
- Scytl Voting Hardware SL, Calle Enric Grandados Street, 84, Barcelona 08008
- UTE Scytl-Vector, Calle Enric Grandados Street, 84, Barcelona, 08008
- UTE Scytl Secure Electronic Voting S.A. Tecnocom, Calle Miguel Yuste 45, Madrid 28037
- UTE TES Scytl, Calle Miguel Yuste 45, Madrid 28037
Paragon Group Limited, Co. No. 05258175. (Jun. 20, 2020). Subsidiary undertakings, Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements for year ended 30 Jun. 2020, pp. 176-180. Companies House (UK). (Raw *.xlsx spreadheet of this PDF)