Jovan’s INTERACTIVE DOLL patent U.S. Pat. No. 6,629,133 filed Aug. 19, 1999 (attached) (filed 999-awarded 2003)
He has assigned (ownership) all of his patents to: (each one of these variants with and without periods in the abbreviations, are different companies so that the whole list does not come up in a single search)
- LV Partners, LP (Dallas, TX)
- LV Partners, L.P. (Dallas, TX)
- L.V. Partners, LP (Dallas, TX)
- L.V. Partners, L.P. (Dallas, TX)
- RPX-LV Acquisition LLC (Wilmington, DE)
Jovan appears not to own a single one of his alleged patents. This has all the tell-tale signs of a conspiracy to defraud by a racket. Jovan is merely the front man, which makes his claims of First Named Inventor fraudulent and invalidate the patents.