Lord Pirbright’s, Henry de Worms’s son of Baron Solomon de Worms, the “Court Jew” of the Austro-Hungarian Empire) land is the home of one of the oldest corporate biological weaponization facilities in England-the Pirbright Institute.
This land is contiguous with a military installation and a nefarious corporate satellite company that has K, Ku, and N Band access and advertises that it can essentially do anything you want done in broadcasting and satellites-“doublespeak” for space experiments.
The Pirbright Institute is the home of numerous animal-human coronavirus patents. Military, biological, and satellite broadcasting “experiments” continue the tradition of Henry de Worms and their banking family’s corporate interests in controlling all aspects of British Imperial empire building. Solomon de Worms had huge plantations in Ceylon where their corporate evil experiments where similar to the Rothschild’s fleecing of Africa with Cecil Rhodes. Resource fleecing and pharmaceutical experimentation on “natives” was simply “good business” to the fathers of what latter became Imperialistic globalism through the Empire Press Union’s plan of corporate hegemony.
To read more on the Pirbright Institute, read:
The British False Flag Called Coronavirus
The pictures below show us that Cobbett’s Earth Hill Station has multiple underground satellite dishes which must be fed by tunnels that hide the real work that is going on with these large dish antennae. There is also clear evidence of microwave dishes that handle N Band transmissions that are usually used by the military, as well as large feed antenna in both the antenna fields (underground) and the “experimental” station. The station is quite large for so few above ground antenna.
If Cobbett does what it advertises, it must have underground facilities with NSA type gear that can broadcast and receive – pretty much anything (think “Five Eyes”). The giant tower in the station is anybody’s guess but looks like an early accelerator particle beam antenna. The large dish antennae could also focus energy to orbiting satellites or intercept any type of broadcast transmission. Thus, Cobbett Hill Earth Station looks like a corporate “military backed” organization. This is bolstered by the military base connected to it and the biological warfare labs of Pirbright Institute.
Here is a Google Earth map aerial link so that you can look around the area:
A related post that we made on this subject is inside the link below:
Blue Star Strategy Group and Dutko Worldwide
Info that we posted on today’s Cat Report on Henry deWorms that is referenced above:
Baron Henry de Worms (Lord Pirbright), under Sec. of State for the Colonies, approved the British South Africa Company handed to Cecil Rhodes. He also approved (didn’t interfere) the DeBeers deal with his Rothschild relatives. He ran cover for Rhodes in the Parliament. He also managed the affairs at the Patent Office concurrent with Nicholai Tesla filing his patents for wireless, free energy, etc. He managed and funded the Crown Agents worldwide.
De Worms approved the DeBeers deal between Rhodes and his Rothschild relatives.
Evidently, Baron Henry de Worms gave Rhodes free reign to develop his global political philosophies and give them legs. (The Round Table… later became The Pilgrims Society
Baron Henry de Worms was the middle man between the British government and Rhodes
De Worms gave Rhodes a sweetheart inside deal.
Proof De Worms was managing Cecil Rhodes from the outset
De Worms played hands off on the DeBeers –Rhodes-Rothschild mine deal
De Worms had charge of the UK Patent and Trademark Office – Right when Tesla was filing his many patents! Just like Geoffrey Pattie in 1995
Wellcome Trust = privatized (fascist) British Government
Manufacturing and Industrial Relations
HC Deb 13 July 1998 vol 316 cc19-78
7 thoughts on “What is going on at Cobbett Hill Earth Station, U.K.?”
Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.
Selbstständige Publikationen von Henry de Worms
● (Henry Worms) The earth and its mechanism. being an account of the various proofs of the rotation of the earth. With a description of the instruments used in the experimental demonstrations, to which is added the theory of [Léon] Foucault’s pendulum and gyroscope. With numerous woodcuts and diagrams. London: Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts & Green 1862, xiv. 296 S.
● (Henry Worms) National education. A speech delivered at the Literary and Mechanics Institute, Egham. London: [ohne Verlagsangabe] 1868, 9 S.
● (Henry Worms) Two speeches addressed to the freemen and electors of the united borough of Sandwich, Deal, & Walmer, on July 16th and 17th, 1868. [London: ohne Verlagsangabe 1868], 22 S.
● (Anonym) The Austro-Hungarian Empire and the policy of Count [Friedrich Ferdinand] Beust. A political sketch of men and events from 1866 to 1870, by an Englishman. London: Chapman and Hall 1870, xvii, 331 S.
● The Eastern question. Speech delivered at Manchester, by Baron Henry De Worms, on the occasion of the inauguration of the Junior Conservative Club, Monday, January 29th, 1877. Manchester: Manchester Conservative Association 1877, 18 S.
● England’s policy in the East. London: Chapman and Hall 1877, vii, 181 S.
● Home and foreign policy of the Conservative government. Three speeches by Baron Henry de Worms to the electors of Greenwich. London: United Borough of Greenwich Conservative Association 1880, 70 S.
● The government policy at home and abroad. A speech delivered by Baron Henry De Worms, M. P., at the Free Trade Hall, Manchester, on February 14th, 1883. London: National Union of Conservative and Constitutional Associations 1883, 15 S.
● (Mit Thomas William Boord & Arthur Hill Hasted Mercer) An appeal to the Enfranchised and Electors of Great Britain. Showing the ideas of their duty to their constituency, as represented by their treatment of my case. [London: Selbstverlag 1885], 16 S.
● (Herausgeber) Friedrich Ferdinand Count von Beust: Memoirs of Friedrich Ferdinand Count von Beust. Written by himself. With an introduction containing personal reminiscences of Count Beust’s career as Prime Minister of Austria and Austrian Ambassador in London, by Baron Henry de Worms. London: Remington 1887, 2 Bände (Original: Aus drei Viertel-Jahrhunderten. Erinnerungen und Aufzeichnungen. Stuttgart 1887):
1. Band: 1887, xcv, 398 S.
2. Band: 1887, xv, 391 S.
Will send this over to the AFI miners, John. Thanks.
Look like you’ve opened a big can of Worms – excuse the pun
That’s funny. And true.