Betsy Ross and Thomas ‘Pain in the Ass of the Globalists’ review Mueller’s pathetic performance in front of Congress on July 24, 2019.
Mueller Post Mortem with Betsy and Thomas
Learn about the Senior Executive Service and the DOJ-SES 500:
Michael McKibben and Douglas Gabriel, two trusted names in indie media, give you an overview on what to expect in Robert Mueller’s testimony in front of Congress on July 24, 2019.
Robert Mueller is a former military officer and could be arrested by the military for treason. His tribunal might not ever be known by citizens. So one wonders why this hasn’t been done. Clearly he is a dangerous enemy of the United States, with a long track history of treasonous activities with the Senior Executive Service, FBI, and DOJ and espionage with his British handler Arvinder Sambei.
Don’t believe Michael and Douglas when they tell you that Herr Mueller and Hildabeast hold the encryption keys to the internet?
AIM Patriot dx gives us an update on Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s appearance schedule. If you happen to be in the area, please go and take video evidence that she is alive. Take good close-up shots so we can determine if it is Ruth, a double, a holographic image. Thanks, dx!
RBG is scheduled to appear this coming September 3 in Little Rock. The Clinton Foundation is putting on the event.
Also, she’ll be appearing the previous week in Buffalo:
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will visit Buffalo in August, the University at Buffalo announced Thursday.
Ginsburg will engage with students at UB’s Law School and address the local legal community at Kleinhans Music Hall on Aug. 26. Event and ticket information for the Kleinhans program will be announced later.
Then on August 31st, she’ll be at the 2019 Library of Congress National Book Festival:
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will be among the featured speakers at the 2019 Library of Congress National Book Festival, along with dozens of best-selling authors, novelists, historians, poets and children’s writers, the Library announced today. This year’s festival will be held Saturday, Aug. 31, from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C
That’s a busy schedule for someone her age with her health concerns. Of course, a somewhat younger body double made up to look older could handle it …
Note to AIM Community: For our on-the-ground information warriors, AIM can reimburse your local costs to attend these events and take pictures for us. Please contact us before hand so that we can approve the amount that we are able to provide you. As some of you know, we have a fund set aside for indie journalists and photographers. When we can, we support your efforts to bring truth to the AIM community.
Before listening to Betsy and Thomas, read this article by Paul Sperry
Now you have the backstory for the first part of this discussion: Spying and lying will be their demise
Mueller Hides Key Evidence – HUGE FINDINGS!!!
Douglas Gabriel and Michael McKibben explain how Robert Mueller and James Comey began their plans to take-down America several decades ago by weaponizing the federal court system which is aimed against the people. Are you aware that we are being ruled by LAWFARE?
Read our full report here:
MISSING SUPREME COURT JUSTICE
**Public Information** Contact info SCOTUS.
Everyone needs to start calling, emailing and documenting the responses. pic.twitter.com/x0Usu9sZ2p
— paulmuaddib61 (@paulmuaddib61) April 16, 2019
Attention all AIM Patriots, please make this your personal patriot mission to start bugging the sh*t out of these government employees, who receive their pay through your tax dollars. Demand proof of life of Ruth (no doubles or stand-ins) be given to the American people.
We want to see a walking, talking, functioning human being with the original DNA of the original Ruth Bader Ginsberg. If she is dead and the justices are covering it up, we need to know so that we can start investigating Chief Justice Roberts for treason for covering up…yet again…another crime against America.
Yes, this would mean that the Supreme Court justices, including Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, by continuing this Ginsberg hoax against America, are traitors to the country.
We were asked to do a financial conflict check on Sonia Sotomayor for an AIM patriot. We thought it might be useful for others who want to know more about the corruption of this Supreme Court justice. This was just our first look at Sotomayor and a mine-raw nuggets.
Attached is the Microsoft v. i4i docket PDF. This is a perfect example of adverse domination. Clearly the bad guys saw i4i as a threat because the piled on so high that Roberts exited stage left.
Here is Sotomayor’s financial disclosure. She has holdings in some of your litigants as well as members of the Eclipse Foundation.
The docket ties SES, SERCO and Eclipse together.
The massive iShares/Blackrock holdings ties her to the rogue CIA.
BTW, it is well known that Blackrock and iShares (one of Sotomayor’s holdings is CIA). Her speeches at Opperman Foundation are problematic. That’s a known globalist watering hole associated with Reuters that schmoozes federal judges in particular. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Opperman.
Her association with Lawyers Without Borders https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawyers_Without_Borders is also problematic. It is a known globalist NWO proponent promoted by Cambridge and the London School of Economics controlled by the Crown’s Privy Council. (“Lawyers Without Borders UK, was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in London having acquired UK charity status in June 2010.”)
BTW, the Sotomayor financial disclosure PDF was very funky and blocked from indexing. All 8 pages were smooshed into one page. When you hit print, it only printed the first page. When you tried saving it. It only saved the first page. But not to worry. We deconstructed it and the one attached is proper, indexed and searchable. J They are clearly trying to obscure her iShares/Blackrock/Rogue CIA investments.
Dean Kosko, Blackrock. (Accessed Apr. 07, 2019). Eclipse Projects, BIRT, Iterate through dataset in beforeClose script, Message #360628, dean.kosko.blackrock.com (Eclipse User, Thu, 14 Feb. 2008, 03:34). Eclipse Foundation.
Sonia Sotomayor. (May 11, 2018). Financial Disclosure for Calendar Year 2017. U.S. Courts.
She lives in JP Morgan Property!
She’s all in with the rogue CIA (Blackrock/iShares)
Plum Book, 1992, p. 92
Roberts had recused himself in
- Brief for the Bar Association of the District of Columbia Patent, Trademark and Copyright Section in Support of Neither Party
- Brief for Apotex, Inc. in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Professor Lee A. Hollaar in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Synerx Pharma, LLC in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the American Intellectual Property Law Association in Support of Neither Party
- Brief for the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association and the Clearing House Association in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Roberta J. Morris, ESQ., Ph.D. in Support of Neither Party
- Brief for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Public Knowledge, and Apache Software Foundation in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Google, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Consumer Electronics Association, Comcast Corp., Dell Computer Corp., Hewitt-Packard Co., HTC Corp., Intuit Inc., L-3 Communications Corp., Linkedin Corp., Lockheed Martin Corp., Mastercard Worldwide, the New York Times Company, Rackspace Hosting Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Shutterfly, Inc., Software and Information Industry Association, Time Warner Inc., Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., and Zynga Inc. in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the Hercules Open-Source Project in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Internet Retailers in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Federation Internationale Des Conseils En Propriete Industrielle in Support of Neither Party
- Brief for the Business Software in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the EMC Corporation in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the Public Patent Foundation in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the International Business Machines Corporation in Support of Neither Party
- Brief for Apple Inc. and Intel Corporation in Support of Reversal
- Brief for SAP America, Inc. Acushnet Company, Facebook, Inc., General Motors, LLC, Pregis Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Terex Corporation, and Yahoo! Inc. in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for CTIA-The Wireless Association in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the Computer and Communications Industry Association in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. in Support of Vacation
- Brief for Cisco Systems, Inc., eBay, Inc., Netflix, Inc., Office Depot, Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, and Trimble Navigation Limited in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for 37 Law, Business, and Economics Professors in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Timex Group USA, Inc., MacDermid, Inc., Gem Manufacturing, Inc., Perfect 10 Antenna Company, Inc., and Carson Optical, Inc. in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Amicour IP Group, LLC in Support of Respondents
- Brief for elcommerce.com.inc. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for the United States in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Project FastLane Inc. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Unity Semiconductor Corp. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Eagle Harbor Holdings, LLC in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Seven Retired Naval Officers in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Genentech et al. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for 3M Company et al. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Venture Capital Firms Aberdare Ventures et al. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for an Association of Practicing Entities in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Bayer AG in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Biotechnology Industry Organization et al. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for The Boston Patent Law Association in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Former USPTO Commissioners and Directors in Support of Respondents SERCO
- Brief for Intellectual Property Owners Association in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Intellectual Ventures Management et al. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for IP Advocate in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Dr. Ron D. Katznelson in Support of Respondents
- Brief for The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America in Support of Respondents
- Brief for San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association and Connect in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Triantafyllos Tafas, PhD in Support of Respondents
- Brief for Tessera, Inc. et al. in Support of Respondents
- Brief for University Patent Owners and Licensees et al. in Support of Respondents