The complaint cites the failure of the FBI and its 9/11 Review Commission to assess key 9/11-related evidence that the FBI can be shown to have had, or been aware of, regarding:
- the use of pre-placed explosives to destroy World Trade Center Buildings, 1, 2, and 7;
- the arrest and investigation of the “High Fivers” observed photographing and celebrating the attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11;
- terrorist financing related the reported Saudi support for the 9/11 hijackers;
- recovered plane parts, including serial numbers from all three crash locations;
- video from cameras mounted inside and outside the Pentagon; and
- cell phone communications from passengers aboard airplanes.
Mister Wonderful posted:
I keep hearing liberals say that the Betsy Ross flag has been appropriated by “hate groups” but they have yet to present primary source evidence. Kaepernick opened his mouth and now the rest of the zombies just keep repeating the same nonsense. So can anybody point me towards any evidence of the Betsy Ross flag being a “hate symbol”?
They’re conflating the Betsy Ross flag with the Confederate “Stars and Bars“, which increased its number of stars the more slave states seceded. At one point, there were also thirteen stars on the Stars and Bars.